Monday, August 29, 2011

C. #3




Attention Online Shoppers!

This may be old news for some but as I am an online shopping addict, I decided that I must blog about this news.

Firstly, ASOS announced a while back that they will be launching an Australian website. This means that returns and exchanges for us Aussies will be more convenient and less expensive, but on the other hand ASOS's competitive prices will be inflated. Not sure when the site will start operating but it will be interesting to see how the prices compare to the UK site. Hopefully the Australian site will allow student discounts like the UK site too!

Following Zara's move in opening stores in Australia, the ever trendy Topshop has finally decided to make the move and establish its first flagship store in Sydney. It will be located on the corner of George Street and Market Street where the massive Supre used to be. Not sure what's going to happen to the Topshop/Topman section in Incu Paddington but I am anticipating the arrival of Topshop's first actual store in Sydney! I reckon it will draw much bigger crowds than Zara and I hear that it will open just in time for the Christmas rush.

So what do you guys think about ASOS & Topshop's establishment in the Australian retail market.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I actually think that Incu Paddington has already taken out their topshop/topman section... Went there yesterday and didn't see it?

    ReplyDelete