Monday, September 19, 2011

M. #6

Brunch at Bar Indigo Double Bay

Zara shirt, ASOS leather skirt, Chanel flats and MiuMiu bag
My sister in fahrenheit top and maxi skirt, Sportsgirl necklace and Chanel bag
Eel skin bag from Love & Luck

Had Sunday afternoon brunch with my sister at Bar Indigo in Double Bay. It's my favourite brunch destination and the breakfast bruschetta is absolutely the best! Whilst shopping in Bondi Junction Westfield, I picked up a fuchsia eel skin clutch from Love and Luck, located where the emerging designer markets are. It's a perfect size and there's a strap included too... I just love the colour !

2 comments:

  1. Oh my yum! That all looks so good! Yummo!

    -Laura xx
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to quickly say that i super appreciate your comment :) hope you are well my dear! lots of love :) xx opinionslave
    / twitter: @opinionslave

    ReplyDelete