Thursday, September 15, 2011

C. #7


Unif top, Karen Walker pants, Ellery x Graz sunglasses, Melissa shoes, Marc by Marc Jacobs tote, YSL ring

This week has been way too overwhelming with presentations and exams none stop. I'm glad that it's over but unfortunately for me, it will be like this again in a few weeks time. 

Last week was Vogue Fashion Night Out and I participated by watching customers drink complimentary champagne and munch on canapes by Aria. I was quite disappointed because I couldn't shop around and had work instead. However, the highlight of my night was meeting Margaret from Shine by Three, it was lovely having chat with her. 

On a side note, the much anticipated ASOS Australia has landed! It's essentially the same site but prices are in AUD and there are free returns for Aussie customers! 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment