Sunday, October 16, 2011

C. #13




Miu Miu bow-embellished halterneck bikini
I get super excited whenever I see the DHL person at my doorstep. It feels like my birthday whenever I receive parcels and I think that it might be one of the causes of my online shopping addiction. So when Net-a-porter emailed me earlier this week with a 50pound voucher, I went onto the website and started frantically browsing. This Miu Miu bikini was on the top of my want list as summer is fast approaching. I spent a few minutes tossing up between going for the navy or the blush colourway and ended up getting the navy. I don't think blush will look good on my pasty skin, even though it is the prettiest colour. Time to start my exercise regime to shed the winter weight so I can prance around the beach in my new bikini!

No comments:

Post a Comment