Saturday, October 29, 2011

C. #15


Maurie & Eve Shirt, Nudie Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell Pixie Wedges, Tiffany & Co Neck Tie, YSL Arty Ring, AWang Rocco Bag




Jeffrey Campbell Resort 2012

My love affair with JC shoes first started when I came across the Pixie wedges during my Hong Kong trip. Here's a look at the new JC resort collection titled A Love Affair with Los Angeles. Everything is signature JC featuring sky high heels and platforms, bright colours and funky designs. Jeffrey Campbell recently collaborated with New Zealand designer Stolen Girlfriends Club to create the Emma Ankle Boot which is featured in Stolen Girlfriends Club's lookbook for their SS11/12 collection. Here's a picture of below from SGC's lookbook, it's styled with the cutest floral tee and high waisted demin shorts.


My all time favourite JC design is Skate. I'm really regretting not ordering it when they had my size in stock in the nude, now it's sold out everywhere. Even though I can't ice skate, but with these JC Skate's I'll be able to skate whilst walking! Why can't you be mine?

Jeffrey Campbell Skate



No comments:

Post a Comment