Sunday, October 16, 2011

M. #8


Jimmy Choo Isabel in black patent
Diana Ferrari sandals
Prada bow belt, Maurie & Eve lace shorts
You would think that my lack of blog posts is due to final exams being less than two weeks away... But unfortunately I have been procrastinating more than usual and online shopping way more than I can afford to (in terms of money and time). As you can see, my love for shoes overrides my need to save and you definitely can't go wrong with black. I have recently had to decide between the prada bow belt in black patent and black saffiano leather... I ended up going with the not-so-shiny option, deciding that it would be more casual and fitting to the contents in my wardrobe. Like Connie, I've also been sent a 50 pound voucher from Net-a-porter and decided that despite being in a financial crisis, I will definitely have to spend it. There's nothing in particular that I want at the moment but I will possibly get a new YSL ring, having worn mine to the point of the band being discoloured...

Shame I have to hit the books when the weather is so nice outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment