Saturday, August 11, 2012

M. #25

View outside my window in HK!
Dinner at Caprice - Four Seasons Hotel HK
First course of dessert: apple!
Apple and Pear Tatin, Wattle Seed Ice Cream
Tainori Chocolate, Basil Scent and Wild Strawberries
H&M pants, Miu Miu bag, Staccato shoes, Topshop top and HK!
Pearl Tower in Shanghai
Old Town Snack Street in Shanghai wearing ASOS dress and Salvatore Ferragamo flats
H&M floral top and pleat skirt, Sam Edelman flats, Coach bag
The opening of Muse on the Bund

I think i'm just really in the mood for procrastination. Mid-sem exams and assessments are coming up and I really can't be bothered preparing for all this clerkship business (I'm sure i will be regretting it later). Anyway, here are some photos from my trip to Hong Kong and Shanghai last July... Can't believe it has been a month already!

No comments:

Post a Comment